ROTC and APRS and Satellites

If anyone does ANYTHING  radio, APRS, or Satellite (or PCsat!) related
involving ROTC,  or CAP or any other affilliation with the DOD training,
including MARS, please tell me about it.  Or think about how you can go
visit your local ROTC and offer to do an ISS/PCSAT demo.

I'm trying to look for ways to show DOD of the education and training
advantages of Amateur Satellites...  It will be helpful in looking for our
next launch opportunity...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob