Need help running WisP, Trakbox and Windows XP on my new laptop

Is anyone running this combination of OS, software and hardware. When I run
this program the Trakbox runs for about 2 seconds and shuts down again.
Using all the same configurations it works just fine on my desktop with
Windows 2000 Pro but not on my new laptop with Windows XP. Can anyone help?

Mike N9WJV