cURL InstantTrack tutorial

There's a new tutorial available on the InstantTrack web pages,

This page shows you how to set up the free program cURL to automatically
download Keplerian elements from the Internet and update InstantTrack's
database every week.

The catch: you have to be running Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and, of
course, you have to be connected to the Internet.

Thanks to Dave, WB6LLO, for alpha-testing the tutorial for me. Please let
me know if you have any suggestions for improving the tutorial. Or even if
you try it and it works fine.

73  -Paul