cURL InstantTrack tutorial

There's a new tutorial available on the InstantTrack web pages,
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/instanttrack/curl/

This page shows you how to set up the free program cURL to automatically
download Keplerian elements from the Internet and update InstantTrack's
database every week.

The catch: you have to be running Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and, of
course, you have to be connected to the Internet.

Thanks to Dave, WB6LLO, for alpha-testing the tutorial for me. Please let
me know if you have any suggestions for improving the tutorial. Or even if
you try it and it works fine.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org