Re: TS-2000 ACC2

Hello Claudio

> Is it possible to use ACC2 port to connect an external TNC for 9600 as
> PacComm TNC-NB96 for operation via satellite ?

Yes

> Or to use AGWPE packet engine to send and receive 9600 baud ?

Yes again, but I didn't get as good demodulation from the AGWPE driver as the TNC-NB96.

> I have read about a firmware upgrade for TS-2000 to solve a problem with
> 9600baud exit signal from ACC2.

I wasn't aware of a firmware upgrade for this fault, but I have the Kenwood firmware upgrade on the early radio I've used at 9600, and also another later firmware TS-2000 which does not require the firmware upgrade.

Working your way through all the menus can be a chore. Remember to select the correct band for the external TNC & set it to 9600. Also select the correct receiver output on the ACC2.

73 Howard G6LVB