Re: More interference for the 2.4Ghz downlink

And from the end of this year the British Isles and Europe will have 3G
phone systems operational about 288 MHz below 2.4 GHz.

Whats the betting that the image rejection of 144 MHz I/F downconvertors
won't be enough to get rid of the local cellular base station.

Trevor M5AKA