Who was looking for x-ray detector ?

Hi AMSATs,

Some time ago I asked on AMSAT-BB if there were small x-ray detectors
available. One amateur send me an message because he was also looking for
small sensors, for use in an small satellite.

I lost his name and email, but maybe he reads this message.
If you are that OM, please send me a mail.
I have found some interresting data, and circuits :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William