TS-2000 ACC2

Hello,

I have a few questions about Kenwood TS-2000 regarding ACC2 connector.
It has a TNC inside to operate at 1200 and 9600 bauds and I think as TM-D700
(I have) TS-2000 is ok for UI-View, WinPack and other programs to work on
ISS and PCSat satellite.

Is it possible to use ACC2 port to connect an external TNC for 9600 as
PacComm TNC-NB96 for operation via satellite ?
Or to use AGWPE packet engine to send and receive 9600 baud ?
I have read about a firmware upgrade for TS-2000 to solve a problem with
9600baud exit signal from ACC2.

Any message is welcome.. thanks in advance for the reply.

  73 de IK1SLD Claudio

for private mail ik1sld@ik1sld.org