XE2AT DK97 log

Hi Boys, this is the log for QSOs from DK79 Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, just 2 minutes after landing !!!
N7SFI
W7JPI
W6EI
KC0MPL
VE6EGN
N7QBZ
XE2YW
KG6IAL
W6ZQ
XE1MEX
KG6IAL
XE2YUL
K5OE
If you need the QSL for this grid please just sen 10.00 USD and an envelope...
Is a joke, you know the AVGAS is very expensive in Mexico....
Just send me an email and GLAD to confirm ...
Thanks and have a great day...
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps I hope that you can see the diference between phonetic and no phonetic to work a new mexican station like XE2WY, I can heard
 that just one try in phonetical and thats it !!!! thanks to all for the pacience...
Buenas noches