Re: Goddard Status

Yes, the server is down this weekend. We were advised earlier in the
week that there would be a planned power outage this weekend at Goddard
that would include the radio club. We took all of our computers down
late Friday afternoon in preparation for the outage. The server will
be back up tomorrow morning.

I should have warned everyone of the downtime. Sorry!

Ron, wa4sir