The 1st year via AO-40

Hi,

exactly one year ago I started my activity via AO-40.
This was the reason to make a little bit of statistics:

802 QSOs
503 unique calls
   64 DXCC countries
   all continents

Had a lot of fun via this excellent bird, especially during my portable
operations. Thanks to the builders, to the command team and to all hams,
who made this possible.

Had my 1st SAT-QSO in 1972 via QSCAR-6. The development
of HAM-Sats during the last 30 years is in my opinion one of
the most interesting things in Ham Radio.

At present I am thinking about a database of active stations via
AO-40. Who is interested in this project? Which informations
should be part of this database?

See you via AO-40!

vy73
           Gerald, DL1RG