AO40 Telemetry Archive - Internet Working

To all those who have been saving data to send to the AO-40 telemetry
archive, .....

Please start sending :^)

Please ONLY send data that you KNOW has not already been successfully sent,
... i.e. data that got rejected OR data that you have never sent in.

I have a lot of back data to process, I'd rather not process lots of
duplicates :^)

James:

I had engineers from Northrock (my ISP) here for 3 days straight, they
couldn't find anything wrong.

The only change at my end with the upgrade was moving from Windows ME to my
new machine and Windows XP home ed, ...

... all their tests worked fine the radio link ran fine, ... EXCEPT when
large attachments came along, then the system timed out.

... I guess it must have been a problem at their end because it magically
started working on Wednesday night.

... i.e. no changes at home but it works now.

I just sent you the first batch, ... 20 more orbits to go

Cheers
Paul