Re: IDEFIX Spin Rate

Hello John,
for the present the spin rate can be easily seen and calculated by
collecting the CU2 data during a pass and plotting the results of the E
subframes vs time stamps or home time in a spreadsheet. You'll get a
plot made of the composite of spin and rotation. You can even see the
light masking of the center part of the third stage or the reflections
of the center which is made of polished Al.
Next week, if the wheater allows for, we'll try to get a day picture
with a 4 m focus camera that will give us a reference attitude and time.

Best 73