IDEFIX Report from FN-20

I was able to copy IDEFIX this morning from 10:58 to 11:01 local time (14:58
to 15:01 UTC) from my vehicle with a simple 1/4 wave antenna on the roof.  I
heard two very strong TLM transmissions and a somewhat weaker voice
transmission.  This was all done while the vehicle was moving.  I was tuned
to 145.835 MHz at the time.  My location was Horsham PA (north of
Philadelphia) in grid FN-20.

73,
John, AA3XN