Re: AO-40 antenna testing and RUDAK

    You may also wish to consider constructing a low power 2.4 GHz signal
    source.  This is easy to do and has been discussed on the bulletin
    board in the not too distant pass (? a few months).  Trolling through
    the archives would probably turn something up.

Actually, K9KK privately made two excellent suggestions for me, which
is to use the sun (reflected off a building, as i'm using an optically
reflective dish) or stray emissions from a microwave oven.  From the
equivalent of across the street, i find that its nulls match my NEC2
simulation of a 21 turn helix that i'm using for testing/comparison.
As another gentlemen pointed out, RUDAK should provide some fine test
signals for me (if i can figure out which channel is in use).  So i
have lots of things to try now.

Thanks to all who responded!
		         	-- KD6PAG