RE: IDEFEIX Thanks

Hi John

Optro:  optical sensor
Moy Orbite: average value computed for one full orbit
Temp Boiter: case temperature
T ISD: Voice storage device temperature
Moy IO (and other moy): average values ...

As soon as we find some time for that, we will give information on all the
TLM data you can receive from both payloads.

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR