Sweetening the pot! System for Sale.

Hello All,

Thanks for all the replies and offers for my equipment. I would still like
to sell this equipment in bulk (or larger chunks) so I have decided to
sweeten the pot a bit.

In addition to all the satellite gear I will throw in (for free) a 200mhz PC
to whomever buys the system. (monitor not included)

FT736R IFD/ZFD 9k6/38k4
G5500, UNITRAC, 2MCP14, 436CP30, SSB SP2000/SP7000, BOOM, ROOF TOWER,
2X100FT LMR400 2X20FT LMR400 FLEX, 100FT ROTOR CABLE, TNC3S 9k6/38k4 Modems

Asking $2500 Everything

$1300 Antenna System
$950 Radio
$250 TNC3S

This will be my last mention of this on the list. Please reply off-list.

Paul Delaney
kb2shu.ampr.org [44.16.2.46]
paul.hamradio@verizon.net
http://gw.linux.kb2shu.ampr.org