Re: IDEFIX TLM Capture Program

Hi Dato,

Thanks for your mail.  I have also received this programme and downloaded
from the AMSAT net.

I suppose the mode is to be FM and connected to the sound card.

73

Sangat

At 16:04 15/05/02 -0000, David Tan wrote:

>Hi Sangat,
>
>I have downloaded the WDECPSK version 1_7c program from
>http://www.idefix-france.net
>website and it work fine. I have attached the program for you to try.
>
>73'  David,  9M2DT
>
>AMSAT-UK:   3378
>AMSAT-NA:  LM-2114
>E-mail  :  9m2dt@amsat.org
>

>WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
>The estimated size of this message is 229046 bytes.
>Click on the server retrieve icon above and check mail again to get the
whole thing.  If the server retrieve icon is not showing, then this message
is no longer on the server.

Sangat Singh
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan
Bangsar Baru