Future commissionning plan schedule

As the hamfest season is already started, i will visit some here locally (cannot attend Dayton) and will
probably have to answer questions regarding AO-40 futur development and commissionning. Did any one
can refer me to papers or web site where theses informations can be taken. On amsat DL we have the
commissionning table but i cannot find anything on what the next steps will be knowing that solar pannel
and 3 axis stabilisation are not yet deployed or operationnal and some other items remain to be tested.

Thank's for the info's
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator