RE: AO40-Telemetry at the AMSAT-FTP-server

>>there was nearly 3 weeks no updateat the AMSAT-
>>FTP-server. What is the reason for it? Make it further
>>sense to send the telemetry of AO-40 to AMSAT?

The situation is that my ISP *upgraded* my connection (I'm using a wireless
broadband link), and since the *upgrade* I've been unable to upload or
download any email with large attachments, e.g. the AO-40 telemetry zip
files.

This is driving me crazy, and I'm doing my best at getting the ISP to
correct the solution. As soon as the connection is working again, I will
clear the backlog and resume the service.

I'm sorry but this is totally out of my control.

In the meantime please keep your telemetry files, and resend them once I
announce that the connection is working again.

Paul Willmott, VP9MU
AO-40 Telemetry Archive

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/ao40/ao40-tlm.html