Off topic - Equipment in Tokyo?

Hello,

I have an opportunity to visit Tokyo in June, and was wondering if anyone
knows of good places to snoop around for ham-related equipment deals,
especially satellite stuff? Used would be great.

Of course I will visit Akihabara (but where in A?). My Japanese language
skills are fair so I can get around and find stores, talk with folks, with
relative ease.

Thanks in advance,
73s Mike  KC5JRH