Re: STS-111 Launch Window

At 11:06 AM 5/14/02 +0200, Udo Schneider <uschndr@zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>My prediction:  7:46:00 p.m. EDT (23:46:00 UTC) +/- a couple
>of minutes. Anybody else who made a calculation?
>
>73, Udo, DL7OL ***

Udo, unless you've been averaging ISS keps and have a good set for May
30th, it might be a little too soon to predict the launch time.  I think
you've made a good guess though.  With the ISS keps I presently have, my
guess would be around 19:48 EDT May 30th.  KSC is co-planer with the ISS at
around 19:48:30.  As we get closer to launch day our guesses will get better.

KB7ADL