Re: IDEFIX pass over Malaysia - May 14, 2002

Hi David,

I too have heard the IDEFIX  a couple of times on 13th and 14th.  Now
trying to copy the telemetry and have the WDEPSK but still need some
information but  it is mostly in French.  Could someone please translate
into English and should routinely mention the procedure, freqs. keps etc.
on the net for wider participation, or refer to the suitable Web Page.

Sangat, 9M2SS