Re: June QST article Satellite DXing "To Go"

Hmm...I regularly work all the above with just my M2 HO-loops.  On my
truck.  Occasionally I turn up the gas (about 100W) but find that
generally (read: above about 35 degrees elevation) that I go just fine
with exciter power (20W).  I would expect that if/when I ever get my CP
mobile omni's finished that I will need quite a bit less.