June QST article Satellite DXing "To Go"

Today I received the June QST magazine.  At first glance I noticed the cover
article "Satellite DXing To Go".  So I eagerly opened to page 40 to read the
article.

Well, I would like to say nice things about the article, but it's really
hard.  The article doesn't seem to have anything to do with DXing, and only
a little bit to do with "To Go", at least the way I would define them.  The
author packed up about 100 pounds of radios and antennas to work UO14 and
FO20/29.  That's not counting the generator that was needed to power the
160W amplifier.

What really bothers me is the implication that you need 160 watts and a 10
element yagi to access LEO satellites such as UO14 and FO20/29.  The author
did do a bit of 2m terrestrial operation, though.

Am I just in a bad mood?  What do you folks think?

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA