PCsat change Alert

We are adding a new operating mode to PCsat that will result in its PACKET
callsign changing.  ALL software authors should add this new ALIAS to
their list of PCsat calls immediately.

NEW CALL "NODIGI"    <== this callsign will be used when the DIGI is OFF

(Today I had to turn the DIGI and all beacons off to save power until we
can get back to positive power budget).

Other calls remain the same.  Thus software will need to recognize PCsats
telemetry packets coming from "NODIGI" as well as from the other 4
callsigns...

A new version of PCSAT.EXE has been posted at:

   ftp://tapr.org/dosstuff/APRSdos/pcsat017.zip

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob