Re: pav pause

>A little off subject however can some one tell me if the pav pause radar on
>217.mhz is still operating in Texas?

If by "pav pause" you meant "PAVE PAWS", that's an entirely different
radar system than the space surveillance radar on 217.98. PAVE PAWS is
a phased array radar system operating on 70cm (we share it with them)
at three sites in Alaska, California and Massachusetts. A Google
search will turn up many hits on this system.

Phil