Re: PCSat Questions ?

On Mon, 13 May 2002, someone posted some PCsat information:

> No, when the beacon's off, so's the digi.

No, they are independent.  We try to keep the digi on at all times.   But
we are turning off all the PCsat generated packets worldwide since there
is only someone to hear them 10% of the time.  A waste of precious power.

the TELMEMETRY packets are hardware set to 1 per minute.  We cannot turn
them off...

Bob