2g4 best solution.

Hello friends,
i am looking for the BEST solution to join 2g4 AO40.
I asked at some friend here in IT9 (Sicily Island) and had good answers.

Drake or others? I really don't know.
But what i really want it's JOIN well AO40.
Who could help me with infos about kits, costs, antennas, factorial's
addresses, etc. etc. ???
Looking to the sky appear to be much busy then 5 or 6 years ago and i
don't want miss this
opportunity to make a good job using my sat radios.
Have fun for all!
My best 73 from sunny Sicily Island.
IW9ELR Roy