P3T Update - UDP

P3T, my AO-40 telemetry program for Windows 95/98/2000 ,etc. has now been
modified to output telemetry in UDP format, suitable for transmission to
the Goddard telemetry server.  From there, it can be downloaded by others
in TCP/IP format, client mode, also using P3T.  The UDP option is in the
TCP/IP window.  The Help file also contains information regarding setting
up this feature.  For the last several days, I have been using this to
output data to the Goddard server and keep tabs on things while at work.

Please consider providing data to the Goddard server if you have a good
downlink and CRCC OK blocks (514 byte demodulator with CRCC checking),
especially if the server has no other output at the time.

You can get the updated version of P3T at my web site listed below.

Thanks and enjoy!