IDEFIX, wave files and report

Hello,

thank you AMSAT-France for this funny satellite.
Sometime when we are very busy during day, to listen Kids voice from the
space is relax.
I have heard for my first time IDEFIX sat on both band (VHF-UHF).
On VHF signal is to strong than UHF, I'm using 7el Xpol for VHF and 13el
Xpol for UHF.

My wave file is on my web page on the Sputnik page.

http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv

you can find VHF and UHF signal recorded today at 09:07 UTC ( I have cut
noise).

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv