FCC elevates hams to primary status, 2400-2402 MHz

The latest "ARRL letter" announces that the FCC has accepted the ARRL's
petition to change the U.S. amateur 2400-2402 MHz allocation from secondary
to primary.  Unfortunately, the ARRL letter states "The ARRL has expressed
its belief that hams can continue to accommodate
Part 15 and Part 18 devices at 2.4 GHz."

Apparently all this rule change does is get government users away from
2400-2402 MHz.

Maybe we should write letters to the ARRL saying that we DON'T think hams
can continue to accomodate Part 15 devices at 2.4 GHz.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA