Conifer Downconverters-What are they good for?

Hello to all,
Several days ago, I impulsively horse traded for several cases of old
Conifer's downconverters. At the time , I did not know what I was
getting(as far as AO-40 application), and now that I have them, I still
don't know if they can be used(modified) for ao-40 use. On the face
plate, the only information given is 'Conifer T5645 integrated high
gain'. I have searched the web and can't fine any infor on this
downconverter.
My questions to the bb are-(1)is anyone familar with this
downconverter;(2) and can provide me with the electrical data on this
unit. Any and all imput will be appriciated.
Tnx in advance.
Lem......wj4w
amsat #24409