PCsat is A-OK

PCsat health report:

PCsat appears to be in GREAT shape even though it has now entered
another maximum eclipse period for about a month.  It will continue to
operate normaly for all users for the next several months at least into
the Fall.  So enjoy it while you can...

To keep it on for all users, and to avoid the bad experience of letting it
go power negative last eclipse period, we have turned off its "self-
generated" bulletins so that the only packets it initiates are the
1-per-minute telemetry.  This should save enough power worldwide to leave
plenty for peak user ops over populated areas.  You may still see PCsat
bulletins originated on the ground by the control ops though.

The only restriction at this time is that we ask for no unattended
overnight beacons during May..  Live ops are welcome at any time.  And
it will be in 100% full sun for Field Day and can handle everyone then.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob