RE: Idefix ON

Hello Ib

Thanks for the nice report. At the moment, you seem to be the first one with
Michel F6HTJ to have detected some activity from IDEFIX.
The fact is that both picosats started to transmit earlier than planned :o))
I confirm your CU2 frequency evaluation, i.e. the transmit freq is 7 to 8
kHz higher than expected.
The first CU1 TLM data I decoded on 10 may 2002 at 11:13 UTC are as follow:

H : I D E F I X
T :  3-17:17:25 valid 0
V:  3-17:17:25 A  V Bat 13.72  Cap Sol Droit  12 valid 0
V:  3-17:17:25 B  Cap Sol Gauche  13  Temp bat  -9.06 valid 0
V:  3-17:17:25 C  Temp X+ -9.36  Temp Bat  -8.76 valid 0
V:  3-17:17:25 D  Temp Optro G -5.56  Temp TX  -4.36 valid 0
H : I d e f i x

Temperatures are in degrees C, voltages in volts. Valid 0 means "checksum
0K".
Please watch http://idefix-france.net, we are doing our best to put ASAP our
WPSKDEC IDEFIX decoding software on the site for downloading.
Reports and QSL cards have to be sent to:

AMSAT-France
14bis, rue des Gourlis
92500 RUEIL-MALMAISON
FRANCE

To receive an IDEFIX QSL card, please include a self addressed enveloppe and
Two IRCs (International Response Coupon)

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR