Re: Tupperware

  Beware that painting the Tupperware with black paint will heat up and
possibly bake whatever you put inside it. Do not take this lightly, as it can
damage power amplifier transistors or give origin to unpleasant frequency
drift on converters.

  I think painting it with two or three coats of white paint will make it
last over at least a year and keep the inside reasonably cool.

Cheers

Claudio
CT3KD