Re: Tupperware?

>Fund a suitable size ABS electrical Box for the electronics. That works well
>in a UV  environment, however not so good for the patch as I think it may
>seriously attenuate signals.

Stick it in your microwave oven and see if it heats up.  Be careful,
start with 5 seconds first.  You may also want to start with a cup of
water as an additional load.  But as you gain some experience, you
can lose the water.  The material that heats up the least has the
least loss.

Use caution.  I have been testing dielectric materials like this for
years.  Had some real flame throwers too!

td