Re: SO41 replies

All replies I received came from the US side saying it is on over the US.
I have worked about 2 weeks ago about 5 stations here in Europe when SO41
was travelling NW->SE over Europe and later over SAUDIARABIA.
But since then I tried several passes when Europe was still in and SAUDIAARABIA
also. : TRANSPONDER WAS OFF.
So looks like it is now available in the US only.

Hardy DC8TS

last pass checked : 09may2002 from AOS to LOS ( 05:54Z )