Tupperware

Ron Parise wrote:

I have tried Tupperware for protecting electronic equipment up on my tower. After one season in the sun I had a pile of brittle Tupperware pieces laying at the base of my tower and my elevation sensor was up there exposed to the elements.

Wayne replies:

Tupperware might last a long time if painted with opaque paint.
If you don't like the appearance of black, you could paint a more
neutral color on top of the black paint.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA