Tnx Re Egg Beater Ants

Hi All
Thank you all for kind replies with links to Egg Beater ants.
Will pass on these  details to our gang.

Though earlier I built a homebrew handheld dual quad and two seperate Vhf
and Uhf Handys to work the SO-35, UO-14 etc, I have slowly upgraded to a
cross yagi for Uhf and Vhf on top of my rotator, my present rigs are an Icom
706 MKII G and an Alinco Twin band. Slowly I shall get on to other new sats
too.

I would still like to build some simple designs to help my local Sat groups
to persuade more activity from this region.

Thank you all once again.

Best 73
Pop    VU2POP