From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Bill Greene
Sent: 09 May 2002 05:47
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Sats for packet 9600 and software

Hi All,

What birds run 9600 baud packet and which ones run 1200 baud.

I am trying to figure out this TS-2000 and would like to try the TNC out
from any or maybe for now the easiest bird to copy.

Thanks to all that have helped me getting going with this rig I
appreciate your patience and assistance.

73 de VE7WFG
Bill
Armstrong B.C.
DO00jk