Re: Tupperware?

You might try cobbling something together with white PVC pipe.  It is
fairly UV stable, it sure wont disintegrate over a normal humans'
life expectancy  Its not a real bad dielectric at 2.4 ghz but it will
have some effect.  Maybe you could machine down an end cap so its
flat and see how it goes.  If you are cleaver, you could maybe even
seal it up, evacuate and give it a little dry air to keep the rain
out.

I have used pvc as radome material in the past and I say you can't beat it.

td
wb6mie