FS: Motorola Oncore UT+

Hi,

I have a new Motorola Oncore UT+ module with the TAPR Oncore Interface
board. I just bought it a week or so ago. I also have an SMA to OSX cable
for it. I paid $189 + Shipping and Handling. I will take $150 shipped
priority mail to the US. There is nothing wrong with this unit. I just
adquired a different unit and have no use for it. You save some money and
time to solder the connections. You also get a free OSX to SMA cable. Let me
know if interested. If you think it it too expensive then make me an offer.

Thanks,

Pieter N4IP