Re: PC-SAT/NO-44 status

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Glenn Graf wrote:

> Previously I have been able to work PC-sat with my unproto set to:
>
> CQ via ARISS, FN42IL, GLENN
>
> Recently I have not been able to work pc-sat and I see very few others,

Whenever PCsat resets to the pre-launch callsign of W3ADO-1, it loses all
the alternate ALIASES like ARISS, RELAY, and WIDE.  So when you see PCsat
using the callsign of W3ADO-1, then that is the only digi call that will
work.

We try to keep the aliases loaded, but we sometimes miss a pass or two.

de Wb4APR