Re: Egg Beater Ant

Scott,

You don't say what type of radio you are going to use.

If a handheld, the ARROW hand held antenna has worked
well for many amateurs. They work!

For base station use, M2 makes the "eggbeater" for
satellite use, OR you can homebrew one as K5OE
demonstratres on his web site.

The first link belows provides expected patterns for the
eggbeater.

73 de w9gb

Antenna designs for satellite work:

http://www.pilotltd.net/qha.htm