PC-SAT/NO-44 status

Hi,

Previously I have been able to work PC-sat with my unproto set to:

CQ via ARISS, FN42IL, GLENN

Recently I have not been able to work pc-sat and I see very few others,
should I be using a different string in my unproto command? I checked all
the usual places for status and didn't see that there was any comments on
this issue. pcsat.aprs.org shows contacts within the last few hours But I
think they are using a different setting for unproto. If anybody could
clarify the current situation I would really appreciate it!

Also I noted that Bob B. had asked pc-sat users to include SGATE in the
unproto string. Could someone explain what this does? Thanks! (And thanks
Bob great project!)

                 Glenn