More K Band

Howdy all,

I've updated my web page with audio from the transatlantic K Band -> K Band
contact from yesterday with Charlie G3WDG. I found a point in my recording
system that was clipping that was causing the audio to be hard to hear. It
has been corrected. I think you'll be surprised at the difference in audio
between my first contact with Jerry, K5OE and the contact with Charlie,
G3WDG. No need for headphones.

There is audio I recorded as well as a clip that Charlie recorded. When
listening to Charlie's clip (#4), notice the absence of fading. Charlie has a
circular feed. I'm linear.

http://members.aol.com/mike73

Enjoy!

73,