Dayton

Hello.

If anyone travelling to Dayton would like any of the G0MRF kits / components
please let me know and I'll bring them along.

2.4GHz Signal source kits  (2400.400)
Drake mod kits / 8.8125MHz crystals

etc.

Also of possible interest to Amsat members is the Saturday presentation in
the VHF/UHF forum of a S Band to 10m  (2400 - 28MHz) dual conversion receive
converter.

BTW, I recall last year someone brought along a noise figure meter for
testing. Are there any plans to do the same again?

73

David   G0MRF

www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/kits.htm