Re: Question about Yaesu FT-847 CAT

Hi Phil,
The radios do not exactly work the same even though the
CAT interface looks similar. For example, the FT-847
requires you turn the CAT mode to ON first.

Besides studying the manual, you could also have a look
at the InstantTune source code for both radios at
www.amsat.org to give you some idea of what you need to do.

73,
Tony AA2TX