Re: UO-22 again

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Mineo Wakita wrote about using soundcard receiver for
UO-22 using Pcsatdecoder, AGWPE, and WiSP for UO-22.

> 08:10:43z R UOSAT5-11>PBLIST Port=4 PB: Empty.
> UOSAT5-11>PBLIST :PB: JE9PEL\D BY1TSU
> UOSAT5>QST:BATMAN: M:100, PWM:D4, C:2, T:41618291, D:1  <== DIGI is on
> UOSAT5-11>STATUS:B: 1954035750
> UOSAT5>HITVER: HIT V2.4 SYNC V1.3

Since WinAPRS and UIview APRS software all can work with AGWPE, and the
UO-22 digi is ON, this is another easy way to do 2-way live packet QSO's
via satellite and if we can get some permanent IGates feeding the
internet, then people  can send Email and other live messages via UO-22.

Remember, although the downlink from UO-22 is hard to receive, the UPLINK
is just as easy as ISS, or PCsat but at 9600 baud.  And every mobile
Kenwood APRS D700 or HT, D7 has 9600 built in...  Thus, it is an ideal
mobile/HT communications satellite...  But we need more users or its
just the sound of one-hand-clapping...

See ya on FD maybe...

de WB4APR, Bob