Transatlantic K Band -> K Band Success

I'd like to report a successful transatlantic contact this morning with K
Band downlinks at both ends between Charlie, G3WDG and Mike, N1JEZ.

First, I'd like to thank Charlie. This particular orbit was not the best in
Europe. His super system made things easy.

Contact was first established shortly after MA 114. Charlie and I had a very
pleasant QSO throughout the window.

I'll post more info later and there will be pictures and audio on the web
page soon. http://members.aol.com/mike73

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649